1. Log an Issue in Help Desk
- Logging an issue is the best method of reporting system issues. Logging issues via the Help Desk ensures the most expedient escalation of an issue for resolution
- If you are unable to access PA-Logic to log a ticket, please use this link to access the Help Desk System outside of PA-Logic: https://helpdesk.sanovia.net .
- If you are unable to access the Help Desk system or the link above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only support email address that is monitored on a regular basis for issue escalation.
- Replying to the email address associated with ticket notification or emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org will not get your system issue addressed. These email addresses are not monitored for issues or requests.
3. Call the Sanovia Support Hotline
- If PA-Logic is down and you cannot access the application, and you do not have access to email then you can contact the Support Hotline at 1-866-521-2323.
Using the methods outlined above will ensure your organization’s issue receives the proper attention and is directed to the appropriate resources within Sanovia.